Sunday, February 25, 2007

Things I Think v2

More things I think:
  • For some reason I really like the way hispanic names sound.

  • One of the best names in NASCAR, Boris Said.

  • I have a goal of traveling to all fifty states before I die. 13 down, 37 to go.

  • Clint Eastwood knows how to direct a great movie. Not bad for the Pale Rider.

  • Another goal I have is to someday have a Wikipedia article about my life.
  • I really would like to figure out what the Hell it is I want to do with my life. I know of at least one thing I don't want to do, and that's anything involving accounting. It sucks the big one.
  • I love being around my family, we have a lot of fun together when we go out. Moving out to NC really brought us a lot closer. Except of course for my younger sister, who disowned us and stayed behind in Utah so she could be around her boyfriend. Because of her decision she will never be as much of a tight-knit member of this family that the rest of us are. It makes me sad for her, but it's what she wanted.

No comments: