Sunday, February 03, 2008

No no, please don't leave!

We're one month into the new year and already I'm neglecting my bloggin's. This definitely wasn't the plan. I've actually written two or three blogs, it's just a matter of transcribing them to this guy over here. I hand-wrote them while either in class or substituting, which is pretty amazing for me, because I hate to hand write anything longer than a few sentences, but when you have nothing else to work with you have to improvise.

Who would have thought putting pen to paper would be considered improvisation?

Anyhoo, I don't have anything for you at the moment, sry, but I promise I'll get on the ball here in the next few days. I'd like to say that I've been working so much and been so busy that I just haven't had the time to devote to my musings, but really I've just been busy being a lazy bastard.

So, to my readers, I love you both so much, and I'm sorry for my asshattery.

1 comment:

littlemissme said...

I love you too. ;)