Saturday, December 06, 2008

Revival

I wont go so far to say I've been bad at updating my blog, because to be honest I haven't done a damn thing with it. This is mostly due to my reluctance to write something just for the sake of writing. If I put something up here I want it to be worth reading, and it takes a lot of effort for me to come up with decent content, so I just put it all aside and focused on my schoolings.

Anyway, a blogging revival has been on my mind the last few weeks. Recently I put up a new blogger site featuring my second-grade-quality artwork so I could have an excuse to play around with my scanner, but that got old after a while. I'd really like to get my own URL (a la Mike Helms and his excellent absent.canadian blog), but I'm thinking this attitude toward blogging is like buying a gym membership with the idea that because you're shelling out your hard-earned cash you're more likely to guilt-trip yourself into working out more often, so until I can learn more about web hosting and how to tailor a site to my liking I'll be sticking around here for the time being. I have a few ideas about content, one of which I'm going to post today, and we'll see where that takes us.

No comments: